Raccoons are commonly found wildlife creatures who are adorable to watch from a distance but can be dangerous to tackle with. They are nocturnal and responsible for causing clutter inside a property. Raccoons are known for digging holes in the yards, damaging the fencing, ruining the orchids or vegetation and many other issues.
If you too have a raccoon or a raccoon family residing in your attic, just make us a call. At Wildlife Ottawa, we are your local raccoon control experts in Ottawa who are all the way up to help you get rid of these unwanted creatures. We are committed to your safety and follow the humane methods of removing the wildlife population residing in your property. You can trust us for effective and long-term raccoon removal.
Costly Damages Caused Due To Raccoon Invasion
- They destroy the attic by damaging shingles, soffits and roof vents.
- They chew the conduction pipes, electric and insulation wires.
- They dig shallow holes in the lawns and damage the plantation.
- They can attack you and can even kill your beloved pet.
- They are the carriers of deadly rabies disease which spread in no time.
- They host a number of other parasites such as fleas and ticks.
- Their dropping consists of microbes that can affect your lungs.
- Mother raccoons are very aggressive and dangerous.